En pratique :Volume horaire global de TD : 8
Volume horaire globale de travail personnel : 150
Langue principale : Anglais
Nombre de crédits européens : 6
Description du contenu de l'enseignement
The I&E thesis focuses on addressing an Innovation and/or Entrepreneurship topic motivated from key challenges documented for the student internship.
The topic may be chosen from:
- Alternative 1: A step along a relevant innovation or business development frame-process,
- Alternative 2: The larger company/organization (in which the internship is done) context,
- Alternative 3: The larger Final Degree Project ‘focus area’ context.
Compétences à acquérir
After completion of this module, the students should be able to demonstrate ability to applying, synthesizing, and evaluating prior Innovation and Entrepreneurship learning in a specific innovation and/or entrepreneurial management context:
- Know about an innovation and/or entrepreneurial process in general. They know about the state of the art of a particular innovation and/or entrepreneurial management process in depth.
- Be aware of state-of-the-art skills of a particular innovation and/or entrepreneurial management process.
- Be able to discuss critically the applicability of a set of innovation and/or entrepreneurial management techniques in the setting of a particular real-life innovation and/or entrepreneurial management project.
Modalités d’organisation et de suivi
This course is based on an individual assignment and group seminars.
Bibliographie, lectures recommandées
Provided during the course.